Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where to buy tanning lotion for acne prone skin

« ...So I did the three day fast, and on the morning after the 3rd day I looked in the mirror and saw that my skin was pretty much clear. Impressive results! I enjoyed my clear skin for about a week, but then my skin started to breakout again. And within a few days my acne was back, and was as bad as ever......
...There are also natural herbal remedies that you can use to tackle this problem effectively from within. Essential oils can work very well for back acne, one such oil is lavender. Witch hazel which is another strong ingredient has astringent properties that helps to effectively cleanse your skin....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Guggulu (Comiphora mukul) can cure different skin diseases....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: soap on acne, acne medicine during pregnancy, birthcontrol pills and acne

No comments: